- 🐟【RICH ALL-ROUNDED DESIGN】A total of 26 alphabets and 20 numbers. Enjoy all in one fishing toy for kids! Use magnetic fishing poles to hook numbers, animals and alphabets. Or to play on any metal surface, such as fridge, magnetic white board for classroom teaching tools, etc.
- 🐟【EARLY DEVELOPMENT COMBO】Enhance color recognition, hand-eye coordination, math counting skills and cognitive level. Learn all 26- letters English Alphabet, 20 Numbers, animals, words and fishing concept. An ideal classroom tools to expand children's vocabulary.
- 🐟【GROW PARENT-CHILD INTIMACY】Wooden fishing game designed for multi-players to build close interaction and communication. Counting numbers on sea animals to win a game or select letter for preschool toddlers to catch the right one!
- 🐟【Natural WOOD TOYS】Provide a Full magnet cover on the back with Smooth wooden blocks’ edges and surface. Best Christmas, birthday, party gift for age 3 4 year-old boys girls
- 🐟【100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】Risk-free trial! Full refund within 30 days. Buy with confidence as this fishing game is kids' must-have grow-up buddy
Bring your kids with the fishing fun!
Capture the surprising face of kids when they received this funny fishing set and go fishing! One of the greatest memories of our life with our beloved one.
BRING FISHING FUN TO KIDS!
(Reply in less than 1- 8 hours + Free replacement for product defective)
✔️ Founded by The Hong Kong Designer Group
✔️ We use the best material for all our products
✔️ Safety ensured (Certified with ASTM and CPC)
✔️ Strong customer support
Wooden Animal x 20
Wooden Letter x 20
Fishing Rod x 2
Draw-String Bag x 1
- Small parts included. Playing under parent instruction
- Under industrial-standardized quality control, defective rate is minimized, yet still possible
- Find us for replacement or refund if defectiveness is found on the day of arrival
Kids excitement and imagination are our best motivation. We believe that love and surprise can be spread via this fishing set. We are committed to investing at least 1% of revenue to non-profit programs in developing countries, to help kids there with no toys to play with.